News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Picture_100_max50

crowfeeder

Source: CNN

October 11, 2011

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

Honor and integrity above all else, these lowlife soon to be EX officers sold theirs to the lowest bidders. Upon their convictions, I hope the court imposes the max penalities available by law.

• Thorroses_max50

DPalmer

Ummm Guess they didn't learn anything.....

• 309

Hbryant188

As an intern about to become a deputy here in Arkansas I can't help but just shake my head at this kind of news. I hope they get convicted with the maximum penalty allowable.

• Ralphie_max50

rafaelmorales

ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

Lowest form of life is a dirty cop. And we wonder why the citizens don't respect us. This is just the beginning. I am disgusted.

• 008_max50

Scott858

As a full-time LEO in Arkansas, this makes me sick to think that these people took the same oath that I did and corrupted it. It is hard enough to get the respect this profession deserves without this marring it. People tend to lump us all together and judge us by the actions of a few, and this just makes it more difficult. Yes, Crowfeeder, very good question, but their honor and integrity was for sale and got bought. There is no price that can buy mine, it is what I base my personal and professional life on and without it, what do we have?

• Picture_100_max50

crowfeeder

There is nothing worse for the reputation of law enforcement as a whole than dirty cops. Where is the honor and integrity?

I will not judge and I'm not perfect.I will only state that as a leo for twenty seven years I find this disgusting,vile and pitifull.I had many opportunities at a great deal of money and favors over the years,but opted to maintain my honor and integrity.A person ,at times suchn as these, must consider the impact on family your badge and the citizens you serve..An oath should have some meaning.

• Picture_100_max50

crowfeeder

Not good. More bad decisions.

Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "American Sniper Widow to Pay", 4 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "I made it!!!", 16 minutes ago.
Fall_2007_027__2__max30
MetroRW30 commented on: "David Simms", 20 minutes ago.