News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

parents charged in child rape

Att179311_max50

Elite1grey

Source: warren tribune

October 01, 2011

I know what I'm thinking and it's not good at all. I will pry for the child. This should never happen

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

My comprehension isn't working right now as all I can figure out from this report right now is that this child was taken from people who could not properly care for and support and given to a couple of people who were convicted of murder and when this poor child was taken back into the facility they allowed some relative to have some private contact with her knowing that they were vicious criminals and the child was raped in their facility! Please do not 'help' this child anymore! Place her up for adoption in another state and pray she is given to someone who will raise this child in a loving home. This makes me sick.

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

These two POS need to go away forever. They don't deserve to walk free among us. The CSB director is right about one thing; don't compromise the investigation. Once it's over though, he's got some changes to make, both in policies and personnel. Can't believe this happened IN THEIR OWN BUILDING during a "supervised" visit !!!!

Img_20130505_135233_400_max30
SamHarris received a gift from MrsBristol, 26 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "What has happened to my Police Link?", 27 minutes ago.
Quickley-b240_max30
bill9823 gave a thumbs up to The Post "What has happened to my Police Link?", about 1 hour ago.