News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Cowboys Fan Charged In MetLife Stadium Stun Gun Fight(fights with Marines upset he didn't stand up) during tribute) Claims Self Defense

582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Source: CBS New York (article say NY, stadiums in NJ not far from GZ

September 16, 2011

• Fallenherobadge-3-1_max50_max50

CAZ

I didn't read anywhere in the article he needed to defend himself because he was being assaulted??? or did I miss that part. The article simply stated the Marine would not let him pass. So where did he think he needed to defend himself unless he knew if disrespected the fans around him by his disrespectful actions. Sounds like a guilty consious to me. And to rhood bump bump bump could not have said it better.

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

Let this moron explain himself in front of a squad of Marines, back behind the jail. No tap dancing allowed, either !!!!

Sounds like the moron needed flying leason from the top deck. And who the hell does "Tha God" think he is? What a bunch of idiots!!!!!

• Pug_max600_max50

DALLASCRANE

19382 Comments

A cowboy fan hopefully not from the Great Lone Star State.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

This piece of crap was set to cause problems. Good for the Marine.

• Facebook_-2145634490_max50

jellystonepark64

R hood I could not of said that better myself I will add this there so lucky that that's all they got I mean I'm a patriots fan and I know where little radical but those jets fans are off the hook at least they show some restraint and didn't really get involved It was just the marines in that other guy and his friends it coulda got a whole lot worse

• Csi_squirrle_max600_1__max50

mmmm

He's a cowboys fan. What else is there to say?........

• Kevlar_max50

Twisted_dispatcher

Semper Fi!!!!!!

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

I commend the Marines for exercising a great deal of restraint in this situation!!!

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Bump Rhood.
    The section I supervise already know-stop what your doing for a moment, hats off, and show respect for your Country. Lucky for me, they are happy to comply.

• Angel_kincaid_park_2014_max50

AKangel

Bump rhood, Lucky thats all he got

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

You violate the law, you get arrestted. Disrespect a bunch of Marines and their flag and country, bad things are going to come your way.

Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "Community Policing", 2 minutes ago.
Cops4christ_max30
SpencerStangz uploaded the photo: "20140630_092231", 11 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "Community Policing", 13 minutes ago.
Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "Community Policing", 14 minutes ago.
Cops4christ_max30
SpencerStangz commented on: "L E", 18 minutes ago.