News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Man found butchering cow in Utah driveway

Radio2_max50

FireDad

Source: kob.com

September 07, 2011

• 1211120858_max50

FreezeP

frontyard burgers anyone! i remember frowing up on the farm and skilling pigs every thanksgiving, as soon as we got a pig cut up we would carry some meat to the house and cook it right away, now thats what you call fresh.The good ole days.

• Xd9scod-left-full_max50

benjaminsanders3

LOL!!!

• Helicopter_max50

DD3

I think it was a bad judgement call, but not a crime. He was not on a farm, and should have found a private area (his backyard or garage!). "wimpy" or not, many people dont want to look out of their window and see this on the neighbours driveway.

• 2008_masonic_coin_max50

skanea1

He should have butchered it in the back yard. I have a feeling that the "neighbor" doesn't have a problem with eating meat, they just don't want to see the process. I've helped butcher cows, deer, pigs, rabbitts, chickens, and so forth. I know where my meat comes from and don't care. I feel surrounded by wimps sometimes.

• Nado_max50

bluelinefarms

Lol ive butchered countless cattle growing up on the farm and it was a pretty common practice to see it happening, how is this any different than processing a deer? except for the obvious size difference.

• John_groh_max50

wiseass0282

Total bull crap. The neighbor needs to mind his own business. What is the difference between butchering a cow and butchering a deer if you are a hunter. Was the cow stolen, does not say so. Bumb Cory on this one.

• Andrea_and_i_max50

corylovesandrea

I saw this article and said "So?" Apparently not too many grew up on a farm around there. I would be disappointed to hear that the DA's office pursues anything with this.

• Boat_max50

Fate30

I'm kind of on the fence about this.. Why not take it to a processing market? Inless they didn't have the money for that...I'm not going to lie I would be somewhat uneasy if I seen someone sawing off a cows head...lol...eww the after smell too!

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

The man is trying to provide for his family. If he does not sell it, the health code does not apply.

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

This is a good skill to have... butchering, processing your own food... hey, the economy is pretty bad now. :)

3_max30
Florenceanges commented on: "Floren ceanges", 6 minutes ago.
kimtsyuu submitted the article: "paolo bediones sex scandal video", 37 minutes ago.
Hat_collection__2014_002_max30
SE851 gave a thumbs up to The Post "Policelink, What happened", about 2 hours ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "Peoria PD arrest 3 for sex romp in hot tub", about 2 hours ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs up to The Article "Suspect found guilty in Glendale police officer's death", about 2 hours ago.