News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Federal gestapo illegally raid Gibson Guitar factories, arbitrarily confiscate millions of dollars worth of wood used to make instruments

Ericm60_max50

cakdep1

Source: THE POWER HOUR

August 30, 2011

• Pug_max600_max50

DALLASCRANE

19382 Comments

Where do I turn in my book case? Do I return the veneer or the entire unit?

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

This is a very slanted article. The Feds will have to explain the PC for their actions.

• John_groh_max50

wiseass0282

Bump crowfeeder on this one. I didn't know that it was illegal to import rosewood or ebony. Be interesting to see where this goes. I don't won any Gibson's but I own other brands. Wonder if they are ilegal LOL

• Picture_100_max50

crowfeeder

Interesting article. Obviously anti-police; however, the only question is was there a warrant. No charges need be filed, no warning given if a Judge or magistrate believes there is probable cause to issue a warrant. Ivory is a highly smuggled product. Just because India says it is alright to ship it out, does not make it O.K. to possess in the U.S.. If there is no warrant then Gibson has a good case to sue. I doubt that is the situation.

Copy_of_oct3_2012_max30
LadyG gave a thumbs up to The Photo "America, love it or leave it", 1 minute ago.
Photo_00002_max30
Recondo99 commented on: "Arnita Bristol", 18 minutes ago.
Fsu_patch_max30
caretaker79 posted in: "Introduction", 22 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "Glasgow 2014 Opening Ceremony Live Stream Online Commonwe...", 23 minutes ago.