News >> Browse Articles >> Law Enforcement News

MO Troopers keep composure in the face of a drunk woman

Incar_max50

ksimp

Source: KRCG 13

August 24, 2011

• Afghanistan_151_max50

RogueSailor

Wowizers

• 0524001248_0001_0001_max50

PaulGreen

Great job for the Trooper. Prime example of how kindness makes people act even more stupid. I believe it would have been all over for her if she would have laid hands on him.

• Thcaf6zgyj_max50

LanaNJ

Liquid Courage, Wow! I can't believe I'm looking at a roll over, and hearing this Woman say to the Troopers
    " you have nothing better to do", Really?? If she was a drunken Patron at the stadium, I think she would have been on an elevator, and being escorted downstairs to HQ within minutes. Feel bad for the Poor Troopers, they showed some amazing restraint here. Hope the rest of their shift went better. sheesh

• Car_004_max50

copper380

2026 Comments

BUMP wiseass0282, I don't think I would have continued to let her get in my face. I would have put up with it a little but as soon as she drew the attention of any people that were not officers she would have gone for disorderly conduct, not to mention obstruction and possibly indecent exposure LOL

She wants to go to jail? who am I to argue!! Let's go!!!!

• State_trooper_max600_max50

troopa

i've had a few like that, hard to keep a straight face.

• John_groh_max50

wiseass0282

If I had a wife like that I would drink too. I think I would have arrested her for false statement and interferring with an investigation.

• Incar_max50

ksimp

I think we've all been here before and the Troopers here did an excellent job! Nicely done fellas!

chriswalker123123 commented on: "Would You Pass the Police Exam?", about 3 hours ago.
Image_max30
Chitown_finest commented on: "Right or Left?", about 3 hours ago.
Image_max30
Chitown_finest received the quiz result of "Democrat", about 3 hours ago.
chriswalker123123 received the quiz result of "You did not receive a passing score", about 3 hours ago.