News >> Browse Articles >> Military

taliban insurgents involved in downing us copter, killed in airstrike

Apex_20pd_20fb_2001012138_1_

APEXPROUD

Source: fox

August 10, 2011

• Car_004_max50

copper380

2026 Comments

I can't believe I actually disagree with Robocop33 on a point. Being a Vet and still being in contact with friends that are still active duty, we can't pull out. all the drons and planes in the world cannot replace boots on the ground. battles can be won from the air but wars must be won on the ground. Take the fight to them to help keep the fight from being brought here.

I may not agree with Toby Keith's political views but the lyrics to some of the songs he sings are strong and true to the American Sprit.

Bless The Souls Of Our Fallen GI's and those that still serve. LET THE MILITARY DO IT'S JOB and we will finish this much quicker. I have faith in our military but not all the civilian leaders that call the shots.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

It's 70, seven zero virgins, not 7. It does not however state which sex these virgins are sooooooo............

• Sspx0013_-resized_max50

1good1bad1ugly

But did they each get their 7 virgins?? I suspect not.

maxxoccupancy

I've been hearing one story from our armed service personnel coming back from there (whom I've learned to trust) and something completely different from the mainstream media. From first hand experience, I can tell you that most journalists don't perform due diligence in maintaining accuracy, so I'll just keep getting my info from the guys who were actually there.

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

I am glad that AMERICANs were able to come back and kill those responsible. Understand, it was NOT NATO as reported but the USA. It was still not a fair trade and we need to get the hell out of that area. We can then either kill these neanderthals with drone weapons or just turn those areas they are in into a glass parking lot and no more Americans will be killed.
    God Bless and keep these brave Sailors and Airmen with a place of honor in heaven.

• Thumbnail_max50

Spectre3

Works for me! Don't stop now.....

• 582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max50

LanaNJ

Our Karma ran over your Dogma.........

jaysmith111 submitted the article: "http://www.reddit.com/r/Manuinter/comments/2c30vv/", 22 minutes ago.
Patrolcar_pic_max30
Jkaz232 posted: "American Sniper Widow to Pay", 32 minutes ago.
Patrolcar_pic_max30
Jkaz232 posted in: "American Sniper Widow to Pay", 32 minutes ago.
jaysmith111 submitted the article: "Watch Manchester United vs Inter Milan live", 41 minutes ago.
Bronzestarribbon_max30
csiguy is ranked No.2 for the day in PoliceTrivia, 44 minutes ago.