News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Judge to mom: 'You don't spank children'

Imagesca4xarl3gatekeeper911_max50

RAMBO_911

Source: OneNewsnow

June 30, 2011

• Derrick_max50

gradyg

This is the reason society is getting out of hand no discipline is happening no more. How can a judge even let that come out of his mouth, no wonder why respect is not given any more. GOD HELP US.

• 20552_1343137337912_1215571721_31006460_5991340_n_max50

TrafficCop28

What a flaming liberal!

• Imagesca4xarl3gatekeeper911_max50

RAMBO_911

Almsot forgot, oh yea Doc, no doubt, lol, some real good sence was knocked into a lot of us, THANK GOD!, man, I served Mass as an alterboy for this Priest who would not heasitate to knock you on your butt! when us guys were caught goofin around between services or a wedding or funeral, and if he was to busy a nun would be more than delighted to share the Board of Education on us, it's a different world now thats for sure.

• Imagesca4xarl3gatekeeper911_max50

RAMBO_911

I Agree with College cop now that i read what hounddog posted, This Judge must think he's god, why is he and how is it possible, he can get away with such foolish judgement, he needs to be investigated, and than REMOVED! He has NOooo Right making New Laws, it seems his decisions come from his own views on how things should be, and I'd almost bet He was Abused as a Child, which still is no excuse for his decisions now.

• Robocop_max50

the_ANTIDRUG

Been hit by nuns, my father, teachers, cops. They knocked sense into me and I thank them. Now Im a doctor, Ex-army capatin, work with Leo's.
    4 kids, have used corpral punishment; Never big trouble with my guys; no alcohol, Drugs inconceivable. No more than parking tickets. Wife hates corpral punishment; good cop/ bad cop i guess. But it works; thank God.

hounddog421

I am in the same place right now in Ohio. Kid is 150Lbs and smarted off. One poke (One finger) in chest and when he pushed my hand away, one smack on the mouth. The deputy testified of a faint dime size bruise on chest and no other injuries. Bruise was to faint 5 days later to show in a photo. Jjudge signed an Ex-Parte CPO with out talking to the child. Had a hearing and there was no OTHER EVIDENCE. Entire incident was 20 second long and this judge refused to speak with that kid or his 14YOA sister who was a witness. He issued a 6 month 50 feet restraining order and after that it is over and the kid comes back home!!! I am now in for $1500 to lawyers and the court to appeal!!! 20 years on the force and I have never seen anything like this. A scorn EX wife is a mean thing......

• Image_max50

LanaNJ

I think the Judge would have said different, had he known my G-Pop who raised 6 kids, Me and another tag-a-long.

• Maa_class_badge_max50

1baggdHD

Agree Rambo!!

• Policememorial---a_max50

Collegecop_WA

That judge needs to be removed from the bench. We already have enough idiots wearing those robes as it is...

• Imagesca4xarl3gatekeeper911_max50

RAMBO_911

This Judge needs a Reality Check!