News >> Browse Articles >> Law Enforcement News

Allen Iverson to Police, "Do you know who I am?"

1410_max50

CITYPATROL1099

Source: CNN

April 08, 2011

• Apex_20pd_20fb_2001012138_1_

APEXPROUD

MY RESPONSE WOULD BE "ASK ME IF I CARE " !!!!

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

This dirtbag has never changed his ways, still a lowlife thug.

• 20552_1343137337912_1215571721_31006460_5991340_n_max50

TrafficCop28

I know who you are. You're the owner of the vehicle that is going to be towed. Jackwagon!

I heard that moere times than one would ever imagine,in my twenty seven years.To me,it was always an automatic ticket.They could then pay for how everloving important they thought they were.A few times when I was asked that I responded"No,but I;m sure you're going to tell me".I was always quite unimpressed.

• Newpatch_sq90_max50

JIMROC

"Do you know who I am" lol, Heard that one before. My reply is, Nope, and it doesn't matter. Officer handled this situation very well. This guy was lucky he wasn't arrested for obstructing a police officer, in addition to his traffic violations. Gotta love it.

• 1410_max50

CITYPATROL1099

More reason why I hate dealing with celwbrities/athletes, especially the washed up ones like Allen Iverson. Here, the driver would have been arrested.

Vicky1230 received the quiz result of "51-75% correct", 11 minutes ago.
Vicky1230 received the quiz result of "Special Agent Fox Mulder", 19 minutes ago.
Vicky1230 received the quiz result of "80-100% correct", about 1 hour ago.
Vicky1230 received the quiz result of "You’re a great fit for law enforcement. Let’s get you st...", about 1 hour ago.
10015088_732111663495706_82267945_o_max30
Bucky72 is ranked No.2 for the day in PoliceTrivia, about 1 hour ago.