News >> Browse Articles >> Officer Down News

Deputy dies of illness contracted from saving baby

20140808_191221_max50

Gunns

Source: Click on Orlando

March 16, 2011

RIP

A true Hero.

• John_groh_max50

wiseass0282

RIP Officer Diana, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I hope this is considered a line of duty death and the Officers family is taken care of.

• 179509_413913675314782_526027874_n_max50

helen23

My heart goes out to the family of Officer Diana for their loss. Officer Diana deserves the highest accolades for what he has done...he saved the lives of two infants at the risk of his own. These two children are going to be able to grow up and have families of their own one day thanks to this great man! Our LEO's risk their lives every single day to protect the communities that they live in and they do it knowing that they are putting their lives at risk. I pray every day for all LEO's every where that they may go home to their loved ones at the end of their shifts. God Bless all of you!!!

RetCincyDisp

Because of Ofc. Diana's service 2 children live. I'm sorry he lost his life as a result of his noble actions. However I'm sure he's enjoying the gift of eternal life. Prayers and condolences to his loved ones, friends and LEOS everywhere who take the risks everyday. God bless you one and all.

RetCincyDisp

• Policelinkbadge_max160_max50_max50

Gombino

Rest in Peace, Brother. Thank you, Sir.

• Screen_shot_2011-04-10_at_8

T_9

Rest in peace brother. You are a true hero.

• 012_max50

sdyoung82

RIP you are a true hero and a shining example of whats its like to be a good LEO

• Batman_max600_1__max50

gudercop

You are a Hero Sir and I salute you. Thank you for your selfless act and for being my Brother in Arms. God bless you and your family!!!

• State_trooper_max600_max50

troopa

I WONDER IF THE PARENTS TOLD THE CHILD WHAT THE HERO DID, IF NOT THEY NEED TOO, RIP, BROTHER, YOU WILL BE MISSED AND THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR JOB!

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

They damn well better call this a LODD!
    THIS is a real hero! He literally gave his life to save another. God Bless Deputy Diana and watch over his family and friends who have lost a wonderful man. You will not be forgotten my brother and your name will be a shining example for others to follow. Rest in Peace now.

• Eagle_and_flag_max50

36TR

Very sad!! RIP, Deputy!!

• 12235_sq90_max50

chiefkcr

RIP My Brother, GOD be with you and yours.

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

Rest In Peace Deputy Diana, your times of trouble are over.

Female_bodysurfer_max30
MarlyB posted in: "my husband just got violated.", 18 minutes ago.
373046_26738651698_2132900450_q_1__max30
SE851 gave a thumbs down to The Article "Stripper mom of missing girl hangs up on cops, says she ‘...", 22 minutes ago.
373046_26738651698_2132900450_q_1__max30
SE851 gave a thumbs up to The Photo "2011-05-16 21.57.25", 36 minutes ago.