News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

LAPD: Charlie Sheen's Twin Boys Removed From His Home

LAPD: Charlie Sheen's Twin Boys Removed From His Home

The Baltimore Sun via YellowBrix

March 02, 2011

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) — The Sheen saga continues, as his twin boys with estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, have been taken from his home in Sherman Oaks.

Sheen surrendered the 23-month-old boys, Max and Bob, from his custody around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Sheen holds one of his sons as a he, along with a group of nannies and friends and one of Mueller’s lawyers, walks toward a waiting car.

The 45-year-old actor reassures one of the boys, saying, “Don’t say goodbye, just say see you later.” He then repeats, “We’ll see you soon,” adding, “You have my word — dad don’t lie!”

Sheen also thanks the police, saying, “I understand, you’re doing your job.”

The children are supposed to be returned to Sheen’s soon-to-be ex, Mueller. Earlier Tuesday, Mueller, 33, filed for an emergency restraining order in the L.A. County Superior Court, reportedly with no notice to Sheen.

“I am very concerned that [Sheen] is currently insane,” Mueller says in the filing. “I am in great fear that he will find me and attack me and I am in great fear for the children’s safety while in his care.”

Judge Hank M. Goldberg stripped Sheen of his custody and issued a restraining order that prohibits Sheen from having any contact with Mueller or coming within 100 yards from her or the kids.

Meanwhile, Sheen has tweeted: "My sons’ are fine… My path is now clear… Defeat is not an option..! "

Sheen spoke to KTLA outside his home around 5 a.m. Tuesday, saying this “came out of the bleachers.” He insists he was supposed to have his kids for visitation through Thursday.

Mueller alleged in the court filing that Sheen took the boys from her home on Feb. 26 without permission and has kept them since.

“I was told that a restraining order was being delivered and I thought, ‘OK, I can deal with that,’ and then it was revealed that it was something much more serious,” Sheen said.

When asked if he had a message for Mueller, Sheen’s attorney, Mark Gross stepped in.

“This is a restraining order,” Gross said, “Charlie’s very hesitant to say anything to Brooke that could be misconstrued.”

Gross continued, “The bottom line is, he would like to make this go away amicably. It’s unfortunate that they’ve taken this tact. We aren’t gonna necessarily fight fire with fire, but if we can’t work out something amicably, then that’s the route we’ll go.”

Sheen offered this message to his twin boys: “Bob, Max, it’s your Dada. I’ve never lied to you, and this is another example of that. I will see you soon, you’re in my heart and I love you.”

Sheen said he has the entire surrender recorded on video, and that he plans to release the footage later.

“We just wanted to record it to make sure there were no rumors or any discussion other than the truth, which is what I always claim to live inside of.”

Continue >>

GodblessTexas

DER....WINNING!

npd783

Idiot, enough said !!!!!

BForJuvCor

So why is this story here on police link?

• Patches_001_max50

Minncrim

I totally agree with irishcop, and couldn't say it any better than Robocop!

• Badge__hat_max50

Baxter2

Glad to hear it. Charlie Sheen, Charlie Sheen, Charlie Sheen...........that's all you hear in the so-called "News" these days, like he is the epicenter of the world or something. Who the hell cares about Charlie Sheen?

Good ! Great ! Fantastic. It's way passed time the judicial system started getting serious with ALL of these Hollywood freaks and pukes.99% of them are spoiled,low lifed scum.I haven't been to a flick in years and don't miss it.I'm not keeping these human zeros in business.

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

Ole Charlie makes/made 33 million a year on two and a half men. No doubt he has the monkey on his back. So sad. I really enjoy the show.

• Angel_kincaid_park_2014_max50

AKangel

Bump Irishcop1961

• Icon_max50

greenfish

Charlie you are a PUKE

• 1979_max50

Robocop33

This guy is nuts and frankly I really don't give a damn what or who he is doing and would be quite happy to not hear or see him again in the news. Too much more important things in this world to worry about.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

Charlie Sheen is just one in a long line of bad boy/girl Hollywood types. When you live in Southern California you hear about all of them all of the time. It has become very old. Looking forward to retiring anywhere but here.

• Sparkle_girl_max50

Katz

I agree with Irishcop. This guy is on a one way street in the wrong direction. He is a sick dude, and so glad they took his kids, he isn't fit for them to be around.

• Pug_max600_max50

DALLASCRANE

19382 Comments

Defeat is not an option? Put your sons first..... This is not a personal war over your ego. It's about the kids.

• Untitledma28839986-0002_max50

Irishcop1961

This man is on a mission. He is not long for this world..

• K9-wallpaper_max50

K9_91

19896 Comments

Serves him right. Poor role model for the kids anyway.

adasd585 submitted the article: "~!Watch. Everton. vs. Arsenal. Live. Streaming. Online...", 16 minutes ago.
adasd69as submitted the article: "~~Oezil>> Everton vs Arsenal Barclays Premier Leagu...", 27 minutes ago.
rankals posted: "nly serves", 29 minutes ago.