News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Radio2_max50

FireDad

Source: ksl.com

February 10, 2011

• Flowers_20_234__max50

KarenLee

rules are rules, and they broke them,plain and simple...they took a chance, and it had a positive outcome, but what if they failed?? it's a lose lose, no matter what

• Derrick_max50

gradyg

I can see maybe a verbal write up that's it, fired them no way. They should be rewarded for doing a great job, no one got hurt job well done. I may not shop at Walmart again I guess Target will do.

• Radio2_max50

FireDad

I think firing these guys was a stupid move on Wal-Mart part. I would have done the same thing. Heck if I got fired for doing what I thought was right then I would be finding myself a lawyer.

I wish these guys the best.

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

Firing these employees is just plain old cow flop. These folks did what was needed to be done to save their fellow employee. I don't give a rats ass what their policy says, they did the right thing. I hope they hire a good lawyer and go after them. I hope that they plaster this incident on every front page in the region telling their story.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

Fired!!!!!! Who knows how many lives were saved by their actions.

NCGirl2009 gave a thumbs down to The Article "CMPD: Fire Dept. captain accused of stealing meds while o...", 8 minutes ago.
NCGirl2009 gave a thumbs down to The Article "Atlanta police officer accused of killing woman he met on...", 8 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan submitted the article: "GBI arrest second man in cabbie murder", 16 minutes ago.
zppomia posted: "an dv dahf vh adf hi adfvb", 17 minutes ago.