News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

Toy Salesman Admits to Raping 100 Boys; Faces Only 15 Years

New York Daily News via YellowBrix

January 13, 2011

INDONESIA – A toy salesman admitted to police that he raped nearly 100 boys, authorities said on Thursday.

The disturbing admission comes from an unidentified 34-year-old arrested in Jakarata, investigators said. He had been picked up after a complaint was filed by the parents of one of his alleged victims.

The teen, who was also not identified, said the toy salesman had kidnapped him and repeatedly raped him for 45 days while keeping him locked away. The man also forced him to perform sexual acts on other men.

The man told police he victimized 96 boys, aged between 13 and 17, in attacks taking place over a two-year period.

Investigator Reynold Hutagalung said many of the children lived on the streets and were picked up at train stations.

“He kept a list and details about each of his victims,” he said, “including the names of 16 of them.”

The toy salesman, who had four children of his own, said he’d been abused as a child himself. He faces 15 years in prison if found guilty.

• 19227-clipart-illustration-of-a-black-and-white-coloring-page-of-a-magical-flying-phoenix-bird_max50

caleigh1989

Thank god that this did not happen in America!!!! I agree, 15 years per victim this completely discusts me. This is so vile that hell doesn't even want him!!!
    I pray the victims are able to Move on with their lives and put this behind them

Uugghh.... Absolutely disgusting. This CHOMO should be facing 15 years per vicitm, if not a public castration with a rusty spoon

• M_a6d52838fcaf76871a3f162b66e0b424_max600_max50

recon2819

The DA should be fired at the least for this. I can not believe this. What kind of justice is this? let the fathers of the boys take care of it. simply unbelievable.

• Me2__1__max50

Avacop310

Bump Whalewatcher x3

maxxoccupancy

15 years?! In America, you get more time for acting in defense of self or others! Here, you'd get more time for knowing about the crime and not calling it in quickly enough.

• 321509_10150337897876897_990467885_n_max50

Jadoredior82

Only 15 years! WTF? I am sorry, but this POS should rot in jail. Just to think how many of these victims will need therapy. God, that is so horrible.What is also really sad is that many of the kids live on the streets. I pray that there are foundations out there to help start the process of healing for these kids. But only 15 years? That is almost a slap in the face to every child that the POS raped. Bring him my way in 15 years....I can always use a test dummy for target practice:)

• My_kids_027_max50

grant319

Jonas I'll just agree with you on this one and keep my mouth shut before I say something inapropriate

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

15 years!!!! There's an old but very appropriate term for this, ABOMINATION. Alexy you are way too kind my friend. I think it should be very slow and excruciatingly painful. You know kinda like water tor.....never mind better not say that. Maybe he'll get 96 new "boys" who will mess him up!!! One can only hope. But you know what folks, regardless of what happens, he will still stand before his Maker!!!!

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

15 YEARS?

• Anonymous-killer-whale-232189_1__max50

Whalewatcher

He should get a fast trial, followed by a first class hanging ........

• 45089_396847393722850_1055776862_n_max50

SuzanneNGa

Oh my dear Lord!!!!!!! I am about to faint, scream, something! THis is one of the most disturbing stories I have EVER read!!!! And only 15 freaking years?!!!!! Top_Cat, I"m going to beat you to the punch, and go Dexter on this sicko oxygen thief!

• White_shirt_max50

uncledennis1

Disgusting. 15 years?

• Me2_max50

bstites

bump alexy....... this is disgusting................

rsironron

alexy has the right idea.

• Joefriday_max50

alexy

2 to the body
    1 to the head

Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "So Much For “Economic Patriotism”", 13 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Three Arrested In Waterville Drug Raids", 15 minutes ago.
Ba_old_glory_max30
Jonas submitted the article: "Beware of used car buyers with stolen checks", 20 minutes ago.
Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "2 sought in South Rampart Street shooting; 2 injured, in ...", 21 minutes ago.