News >> Browse Articles >> Crime News

375956_401447159923274_1109023972_n_max50

Eilene

Source: KHQ 6 Iowa

January 09, 2011

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

I'm back on this one. Westboro please get the message. Your lot in life is to pray and preach the gospel. Your lot in life is NOT to be arrogant, self serving and condescending. Westboro GET THE MESSAGE!!!!!!! In the mean time, shut your yap............................

• Th_untitled_max50

nlcrsn

Seems someone should open a dog kennel right next to this particular church and walk the dogs in the churches lot.

I joined Police Link originally some 23 months ago.Everytime the subject of the WBC raises it's heathenistic,distastful and ugly head ,I have spoken out.Some of you may knpw that I am a Baptist minister.Rest assured that the WBC and its minions are not respected and or recognized by me or any other sane Baptist or Christian.These deranged individuals claim to be performing their insanity in the name of God.I can assure them that they most definately have God's attention,but NOT in the manner in which they so desire.I have never seen the Doctrines and tenants of this church and doubt if any exist,to display any valid reason that this should be a chuch recognuized by the state of Kansas or as to why it even exists in the first place.I pray and trust that the F.B.I.--C.I.A.--N.S.A. are watching these people,as their methods and mindset are bordering on fomenting insurrection.

• Vpsomourningband_max50

DonnaLynn

My mama always said if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all! Well, I don't have anything nice to say and neither do the WBC... maybe they should learn to keep their mouths shut too! This is not Christian like in any way shape or form.

• Nativity_with_cross_max50

FloEW

If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 1 John 4:20... WBC has not learned this truth.

• In_remembrance_of_oakland_pd_max50_max50_max50_max50_max50

rhood

The WBC and their followers are in dire need mental health help. They are being led by a sociopath with no good end in sight.

• Pug_max600_max50

DALLASCRANE

19382 Comments

Be humbly grateful not grumpily hateful. Not Christians in my book or God's book.

• Ba_old_glory_max50

Jonas

Better beware Westboro Baptist Church......The Bible teaches that Jesus is full of grace and truth. You have a small very skewed view of the truth and NO grace. Better beware Westboro Baptist Church. I foresee a lamp going out...

White_shirt_max30
uncledennis1 commented on: "Ed Keeney", 2 minutes ago.
White_shirt_max30
uncledennis1 posted in: "my husband just got violated.", 13 minutes ago.
582602_3283682777720_334551836_n_max30
LanaNJ gave a thumbs up to The Article "Davis City Council Tells Police To Have Plan For Getting ...", 14 minutes ago.
White_shirt_max30
uncledennis1 gave a thumbs down to The Topic "my husband just got violated.", 15 minutes ago.