You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- MISSING CHILDREN, ADULTS
- Law Enforcement Supporters
- Dispatchers Rock!
- New York City Police
- Criminal Justice Students
- Policing while Divorced
- Patch Collecting
- Love and Marriage
- Georgia Cops and Supporters
- What's your Beef / What's your Solution?
- St Louis Cardinals Rule!!
- John Wayne Fans!
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Metallica Fan Group
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Remember When
- The Girls Lookout
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT?
- Pittsburgh Steelers Fans
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- BOXER DOG LOVERS GROUP
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Prior service (military)
- GOD's Cops
- Duty And Dedication
- The Grease Pit
- Worst Jobs Held
- Buy American
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- FAVORITE PET GROUP
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- STATE OF OREGON SESQUICENTENNIAL
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- D.W.H.U.A. (DRIVING WITH HEAD UP @$$)
- Death Penalty for cop killers
wolfspirit: Quiz Results
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken over 4 years ago
- Columbia, MO
- Private Security or Investigator
- Supporter / Enthusiast
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Cycling, Fishing, Hunting, hiking, hiking, hiking, writing.
- Favorite Movies:
- guarding Tess
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Favorite Music:
" Man Calls 911, Doesn't Know His Address Police Say Man Reported His Marijuana Stash Stolen POSTED: Wednesday, November 4, 2009 UPDATED: 8:21 pm EST November 4, 2009 Von Powell GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- When you dial 911, there's certain things you have to do to make sure you get the help you need. "