Leaves a LEGACY that will stand the test of time God Bless you and your family THE BEST PARTNER ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE MY IRRIPLACABLE BEST FRIEND ALWAYS VALUED FRIEND Brother in Blue American Patriot AN HONOR HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND AND FELLOW LEO A Double Kick Ass Cop Please enjoy your retirement and God Bless A Dedicated Veteran of the Streets Thank you for your service Thank You For Wearing the Badge Proud to Know MAKES ME SMILE WISE AND WONDERFUL One Hundred Percent True Blue
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Retired Officers Group Life after the Job
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- International Police Collectors Group
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Remember When
- The Old Farts Cops Group
- Duty And Dedication
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 911 Never Forget
- HR 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Support Our COPS
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Cops Helping Cops
- Police Humor
- Shotgun Lovers
- Close Quarters Combat Guild
- Fraternal Order of Police
- YKYALEOW You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When
- World strangest LAWS
- My First Arrest
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- LEO Who Love to Cook and Bar-B- Que
- PoliceLink Chat
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Miliitary Troops Down
- Addicted to Police Link
- Free Online Court Records
- Police War Stories
- NYPD MOS VERIFIED LEOS WELCOME
- RetiredDisabled LEO
- Retired NARCS VICE
- Old School Lawmen
- Tattoos - COP INK
- Humor In Uniform
- COPS WHO COOK
Annapolis Police Department, Cpl./DetectiveSummary: John treated officers with respect, and you knew you could go to him with a question or concern. As a Sergeant, he was a teacher, comedian, and a good friend.