Assume nothing and always know what is going on around you and partner brother A DEDICATED BROTHER MILITARY AND LAWENFORCEMENT I AM PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND A BROTHER VET Thanks for your dedicated and faithful service fellow vet A Fellow veteran Whiter than sour cream Stay safe God Bless Thanks for your service in a very importnat area of Law Enforcement Partner in Crime Fighting Rookie
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Second Amendment Supporters
- Police Humor / Jokes
- Prior service (military)
- Duty And Dedication
- D.W.H.U.A. (DRIVING WITH HEAD UP @$$)
- The Brotherhood
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Yes Another but better, Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Department pranks
- Cops Pub
- Playstation 3 Gamers
- COPS on XBOX Live (XBox 360)
- XBOX 360
- Remember Basic Training
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- New York Mets Fans
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Living your life with integrity
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- irish music lovers
- The Army Service Group
- Hockey Players
- GLOCK ONLY BAD BOY
- Corrections vs Cops
- New York Jets Nation
- Mysterious Quotes
- BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL
- Law Enforcement United
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- Terrorism and the U.S. Police Officer
- Our Place
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- "Die Hard" Lovers
- LE Runners
- Everything 80's
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- Transportation Officers
- Small Town Cops
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- Fugitive Recovery Agents
- Bail Enforcement Officers
- Verified LEO's
- television cops
- Star Wars Fans
- New York Officers
- Catholic LEO's
- Motorist Against Texting While Driving
winphreak: Quiz Results
What's Your Money IQ? taken over 3 years ago
Are You Heart Healthy? taken over 3 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken over 3 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken over 3 years ago
2nd Amendment Shootout taken over 3 years ago
- Brooklyn, NY
- April 05, 1985
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Fishing,
- Favorite Movies:
- Platoon, Die Hard series, Lethal Weapons, Star Wars movies, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Fast and the Furious (1+4), Full Metal Jacket, Saving PVT Ryan, and a few others
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Law n Order: SVU, Law n Order: CI, South Park, The Office, Cops, AOTS, Tru Blood, Weeds, Hung, Family Guy, United States of Tara, Nurse Jackie, Doctor Who, BBC
- Favorite Music:
- Linkin Park, Metallica, Beatles and their solo work, Limp Bizkit, MCR, almost anything really
Pelham Police Constables, Police ConstableSummary: PC McGarry is hardworking, dedicated officer. It has been my pleasure to work along side him.