AMERICAN WARRIOR BAD TO THE BONE MP WILL ALWAYS BE A SOLDIER IS A SOLDIER WAS A SOLDIER Make the other bastard die for his Im proud of you and all that serve Dont die for your country STILL SOLDIERING PROUD VET A MANS MAN Dedicated to Duty HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH Gaurding the Fort Brother MP
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Army Military Police Officers
- Honor Guard Group
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Military Police
- Love and Marriage
- Policing while Divorced
- Prior service military
- Southern California LEOs
- PoliceLink Chat
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Picture Comments
- GODs Cops
- MARCH BIRTHDAYS
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Be On The Lookout WANTED
- Online Border Watch
- CHICAGO PD and Friends RIP TO FALLEN DALLAS OFFICER
- Police - AKA Cops
- Cops Helping Cops
- Cops Firefighters EMTs Homes for Rent
- NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
- GUN DEALS
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- World Of Warcraft
- WHERE WAS Barack Obama Born
- Cops and Computer Programing
- SONS OF ANARCHY fans
- Carbon Motors E7 Prototype Info
- Video Gamers Alliance
- US Army - Be All You Can Be
- Poker Playin Cops
- MilitaryPolicesecuityintell group
- LEO Technology Computing
- Getin in and Getin out How Hard Do You Get Stuck
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Cops Who Ride Harleys
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- Lompoc, CA
- Military Police / Military
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Fishing, I realy like going to the beach with my dog coco. I'm also into my computer. And loving Poker. (lived in Reno, NV.)
- Favorite Movies:
- IRON MAN, WILD HOGS, 3:10 to YUMA, MILLION DOLLAR BABY, ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- House, Dirty Jobs. How It's Made.
- Favorite Music:
- R&B, Jazz, Classic Rock.