Navy Veteran Proud to Know Brother in Christ American Patriot Hard Charger Blue to the Bone Dedicated Professional Warrior From another southsider God Bless Stay safe Proud to call him my friend God Bless you and your family Chicago Star CHICAGOS FINEST Brother In Blue A man of his word
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Retired/Disabled LEO
- USMC Leather Necks
- Dog Lovers
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- COPS WHO COOK!!!
- Music Lovers
- Christian Cops II
- Medical Examiners & Coronors
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Mimiature/diecast cars
- Hot Wheel Collectors
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- Cops Comedy Casa
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Prayer Warriors
- Country Western Music Fans
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Arkansas LEOs
- Addicted to Police Link
- The Four Horsemen
- REMEMBERING TOGETHER
- (Crimes) Fact or Fiction
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Christian Apologetics
- Urban Policing
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Chicago Area LEOs
- CO's of special housing unit aka "the hole"
- Patrol Car Collector's
- Cops Against Socialistic Leadership and a Welfare State
- Help Desk
- K9 Police Memorials
- John Wayne Fans!
- Arkansas Cops and Dispatchers!
- Remember When
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- Road Rage
- Stupid Criminals
- Illinois LEOs
- PoliceLink Chat
- ITALIAN COPS
- COPS on FOX
- "Please tell about a special loved pet that was lost and laid to rest!!"
- International Police Collectors Group
- Those Who Didn't Vote For Obama !
- Ghost stories
- Affirmative Action Discussions
- The Good Ole Days
- When SH*T Happens!
- World strangest LAWS
- Inside the Walls of the DOC
- Cruiser Pics
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Model Railroaders
- Free Online Court Records
- Second Amendment Supporters
- Supporting Sgt Mark Chesnut MNPD
- Radio Codes
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
wagoncop: Quiz Results
- Warren, AR
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Retired (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
engineer Florence V.F.D.
Arizona Arkansas Oregon
Shift Commander S.M.U. Communicable disease inst.
Lic, Oregon & Arkansas
- Shooting, miniture police and fire vehicles
- Favorite Movies:
- Ladder 49. twin towers
- Favorite TV Shows:
- cops , speeders, American Jail
- Favorite Music:
- classical, old country
P.D., SupervisorSummary: He can be absolutely brutal with suspects. He can be gentle and caring with family. Best I can say is working with him is unique!
Nursing home, nurseSummary: Responded quickly to our calls. Treated our deceased patients with respect. Did not mind spending time with families to explain why the coroner was involved.