You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Tennessee Police Officers and Dispatchers
- 911 Never Forget
- Cops for Christ
- MUSTANG AND FORD LOVERS
- YOUR LOVED ONES PET MEMORIAL
- MISSING CHILDREN ADULTS
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- Prayer Request
- Mixed Martial Arts
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Blue Skypers
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT
- Support Our COPS
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- The Great Outdoors
- Remember When
- Holiday Season
- POGO LOVERS
- Birthdays When is yours and what are you grateful for
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- BOXER DOG LOVERS GROUP
- Cancer Survivors
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- International Police Collectors Group
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- Law and Order Special Victims Unit
- FAVORITE PET GROUP
- THAT DAMN VEST
- Death Penalty for cop killers
Community Mental Health Council, HR GeneralistSummary: My experience working with Tracy Lewis was very rewarding. She not only received instruction well, but she provided instruction by precept and example. She was the boss' boss, so to speak, and kept our leadership team grounded with efficiency and productivity.
"Checking in! Stay safe and have a great day