You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Country Western Music Fans
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents like Ramos and Compean
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- My First Arrest
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- GODs Cops
- ID THEFT CREDIT REPAIR DEBT CONSOLIDATION CREDIT REPORTS
- Tribute to Our Kids
- Fallen Heroes
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- 911 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- The Great Outdoors
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Remember When
- The Warrior Code
- Duty And Dedication
- Support Our COPS
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- Texas Cops
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
txcop90: Quiz Results
How Do You Handle Danger? taken almost 6 years ago
- Paris, TX
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Martial Arts, Fishing, writing
- Favorite Movies:
- The Godfather, To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Favorite Music:
- my baby daughter saying, "I lub you, daddy."
"@Forensicinvestigator - Where did you ever hear that? You certainly never read the US law on Communications. The officer involved had no right to e..."
"haha, so she hopes to get rich by posing this way and going on to play a UC on NCIS or something. I think that since she didn't name her organizati..."
"I agree with abridges. I think it's really a mix of all of the above."