You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Police Humor
- Speed Stories
- COPS on FOX
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Hunters Club
- Big Racks & Great Tales of Hunting
- The Hunting Shack
- Country Western Music Fans
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Animal Cops
- Cops for Christ
- 9/11 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- GLOCK ONLY BAD BOY
- Crack Head Hunting Club
- GOD's Cops
- Honor Guard Group
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Remember When
- The Warrior Code
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Duty And Dedication
- K9 Police
- Volunteer Police.
- Support Our COPS!!
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Pittsburgh Steelers Fans
- Hagerstown, MD
- Reserve / Auxiliary Officer
- Actively Applying (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting
- Favorite Movies:
- Man From Snowy River/SWAT/A River Run Through It
- Favorite TV Shows:
- King of Queens/Tyler Perry's House of Payne/COPS/The Shield/The First 48/Manhunter Fugitive Task Force on A&E
- Favorite Music:
Hagerstown Police department, Patrol SergeantSummary: Great Guy. Alaways there for you.
Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.