You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Southern California LEOs
- Patch Collecting
- School Police
- K9 Police
- Campus Policing SROs ISD College
- School Resource Officers
- Policing with Kids
- Field Training Officers
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Orange County California LEOS
- LEO who Graduate from CSULB
- California Law Enforcement Only
- Campus Police Experiences
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Firearms Instructors Verified LEO Only
- so ya had a bad day
- Country Western Music Fans
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- The Great Outdoors
- Duty And Dedication
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- The Warrior Code
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
- Hesperia, CA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
2007 Most CVC's Issued in the Department
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Martial Arts, Fishing, Motorcycles, Motorcycles
- Favorite Movies:
- Bad boys, Breakfast Club
- Favorite TV Shows:
- How I Met Your Mother, Law and Order
- Favorite Music:
- Country, Rock, POP, R&B
Huntington Beach Union High School District Police Department, Police Officer / Training PlannerSummary: A team leader and a team player. A role model of an officer. Definitely the perfect example of how an officer should be.