CAP Veteran Brother in Christ Virginias Finest Navy Veteran Irish Brother Proud to Know American Patriot Blue to the Bone Hard Charger Dedicated Professional Warrior Wolfman Psycho RedRum Blazin Challenge Dominator The All Powerful Wingmaster
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Campus Policing SROs ISD College
- Evening Shift 2-10 3-11 4-midnight
- Virginia LEOs
- Dog Lovers
- Addicted to John Adams
- Verified LEOs
- 2ND SHIFT PATROL
- Canadians friends of Canucks
- Addicted to PoliceLink
- Gang Specialists
- Law Enforcement History
- Animal Lovers
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- Campus Police Officers
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Urban Policing
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST MICHAEL
- 2nd Amendment Precinct Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Richmond, VA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Martial Arts, Cycling,
- Favorite Movies:
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?, The Departed, 2001, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Blue Velvet, Star Wars Trilogy (IV, V & VI), Unforgiven, Mulholland Dr., Little Miss Sunshine, Sweeny Todd, Donnie Brasco
- Favorite TV Shows:
- The Naked Archaeologist, Worst Jobs in History
- Favorite Music:
- Colcannon, The Dubliners, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Johnny Cash, Lyle Lovett, Many, many more...
"Having on your "mental armor" can be difficult for loved ones to understand. Many officers intinctively relax their guard when interacting with fr..."