You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- The Illinois Law Enforcement Forum
- International Police Association US Section - Members & Guests
- The Grease Pit
- Troll Identification Unit
- Tennessee Police Officers and Dispatchers
- Police Talk
- Badge of Honor
- Southern California LEOs
- Dog Tales
- Macon County, IL Corrections
- Storm chasers/storm lovers
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- John Deere
- Law Enforcement History
- Blue Skypers
- Gun Buffs
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- German/American LEO's and Friends
- Struggling with Holidays
- Families with Cancer
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- LAW & ORDER ... TV SHOW
- C.S.I....TV Show...
- POETRY LOVERS
- Addicted to John Adams
- Science Fiction Cop Movies, StarTrekkies, Star Wars ,Star Gaters and all other Sci-Fi group.
- Science LEO's
- Illinois LEOs
- Historical Line of Duty Death Research Group
- Fallen Heroes
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Cops and Computer Programing
- INVESTIGATIONS - PRIVATE, CIVIL/CRIMINAL, & GAMING
- FUNNY VIDEOS / CLIPS / PICS/ JOKES
- NEWS AND WHATS NEW
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- Cops to Contractors (LEO Only)
thors45: Quiz Results
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Cop? taken over 3 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 3 years ago
2nd Amendment Shootout taken over 4 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken about 5 years ago
- Decatur, IL
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Fishing, Hunting, Gun collecting,
- Favorite Movies:
- Mystery Men , The Loved One
- Favorite TV Shows:
- What else! - Any and all of the Law n Order and CSI shows, also any History, Discover and Learning Channel productions. And deep in the closet of my psyche, Dr. WHO!
- Favorite Music:
- Classical Music, Grand Opera, Classic Rock, Zydeco and anything from New Orleans
"This is beyond profane, some criminals defy even my imagination for evil.
Mark 9:42 talks about harming "the little ones" spiritually. Still, the..."
"And politicians think we get paid too much?
My sincerest condolences to Officer Colonroche's family, colleagues and the people of Sanford. You ha..."
"My sincerest condolences to Officer George's family, colleagues, and the people of Ball."
"Too young, too young. So much lost too soon, lost in the day-in, day-out performance of duty. It's a damn, dangerous job."