You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
- Dirt Bike and Dual Sporting Adventures. (Motorcycles)
- Science Fiction Cop Movies, StarTrekkies, Star Wars ,Star Gaters and all other Sci-Fi group.
- Coffee Drinkers Anonymous
- Range Shooting
- SCI - FI
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- Hunting Associates
- RENO 911!
- International Police Collectors Group
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- LEO's (& Supporters) that Mountain Bike
- Got Mud ?
- True Rednecks
- Off Roads
- Armorers Bench
- Hog Hunters
- Gun Buffs
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- The Hunting Shack
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- Action and Science Fiction Fans
- Trek and Gate Fans Unite
- Pennsylvania L.E.O s and Friends
- Chief Wiggum's Roll Call
- Dog Lovers
- Weapons arsenal
- SOME PEOPLES KIDS!!!!!
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Border Line Personnality Disorder questions
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
tanstaafl: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken over 4 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken over 4 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken over 4 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken over 4 years ago
- Oakland, CA
- Civilian / Other
- Supporter / Enthusiast
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Cycling, Hunting, dual-sport motorcycling
- Favorite Movies:
- Bourne series, Clint Eastwood, Coen Bros., The Professional, Ronin, Seven Samurai, Blade Runner, Long Way 'Round
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Lost, The Office, CSI, Band of Brothers, Law and Order, Rescue Me, Mad Men
- Favorite Music:
- country to classical to delta blues, swing, folk, rock, bluegrass - anything but hip-hop.
"Maybe cut back on the doughnuts?
Hey, if you can't fit into a Dodge Charger...
"Hopefully the kid will go straight. I mean straight to adoption!"