You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- NFL Fans
- Patch Collecting
- Corrections Officers Only
- NCAA Football
- Mustang Lovers
- INDIANA OFFICERS
- The Forgotten Cops
- Field Training Officers FTO
- FTOs Corrections Only
- YKYALEOW You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When
- Indiana LEOs
- The Brotherhood
- INDIANA OHIO ILLINOIS KENTUCKY MISSOURI and MICHIGAN LEOS AND DISPATCHERS
- Indianapolis Colts
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Elkhart, IN
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Football, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting
- Favorite Movies:
- Super Troopers, Lord of the Rings, Anything with Adam Sandler
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Most Amazing Videos, World's Most Shocking Videos, Family Guy, South Park, CSI
- Favorite Music:
- Country & Rock
"The commissioner of the Indiana High School Athletic Association contends a dog never should have been called to provide security reinforcements for a basketball game between Gary Roosevelt and Rochester high schools during the Plymouth Regional on March 14. Gary residents have said it was "insulting and disrespectful" to call out a police dog to essentially keep African-Americans in their place ..."
Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.