Appreciate your past service in very important areas of Law Enforcement Marines Mom Semper Fi A true comedian with class and satire A true friend Stay safe God Bless you and your family you not here often enough a true friend and PL pal Regardless of your move we still appreciate the support you give us You are not the first and will not be the last Make the best of it brother miss ya when you not around god bless love ya UR Grrrrreat Cool guy Family man One of the good guys
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Y.K.Y.A.L.E.O.W. (You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When)
- LAW & ORDER ... TV SHOW
- Mark Levin Fans
- The GROUP Against REDUNDANCY GROUP.
- STATE TROOPERS
- THINGS WE DO IN THE PATROL CAR
- TENNESSEE FOOTBALL FANS
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Scripture of the day.
- Speed Stories
- what makes a cop a cop
- Police Humor
- Gun Buffs
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- Stupid Parents Gone Wrong
- Stalker's House
- C.S.I....TV Show...
- Security Officers
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Ways to stop nagging while issuing a ticket
- anyone have yahoo messenger
- Traffic Naughtsies
- PoliceLink Chat
- Don't Run, You'll Only Go To Jail Tired!
- Army Military Police Officers
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Cops Helping Cops
- Security men/women
- Small Town Cops
- Department pranks
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- PHOTO CAPTION FUN -- WEEK 2
- LEOs who work in the South!
- MSN Hotmail IM
- Weapons arsenal
- Cancer Survivors
- The Not So Often Thank you.
- Fallen Heroes
- Dumb Criminals & Funny Cop stories
- Idiots make the world go 'round
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Cops who have survived Cancer
- Worst Jobs Held
- Motivating QUOTES...
- Bill9823's Desk (Moderator #2)
- Which Is More Dangerous? Your Job Or Your Food?
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- I don't dial 911
- Stupid Criminals
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- LIFE LINER'S
- My Boss is a Jerk!
- What are the funniest calls you have gotten on patrol?
- Duty And Dedication
- Christian Musicians (musician or not)
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Good Humor
- The Brotherhood
- Un-Motivational Posters
- Pet Peeves
- Military/Police/Corrections/Dispatchers/most memorable moments on the job!
- Jail Humor - Funny things that happen!
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Second Amendment Supporters
- Advices and morals
- Local Pennsylvania Police Departments Need Radar
- Under Paid Cops
- Airport Police Group
- Those Who Didn't Vote For Obama !
- Knoxville, TN
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Former (non-Retired)
- Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Fishing, Reading every thing I can get my hands on
- Favorite Movies:
- Any WW II movie, Harry Potter films, cop films, Evan Almighty
- Favorite TV Shows:
- The only time my wife and I watch something on the Big Three networks is to watch the 6:00 local news. However, on Saturdays I have to watch my cartoons.
- Favorite Music:
- I like all types of music except (c)rap and metal.
Tie fishing line from the inside handle of the glass door to the front door. When she pulls on the glass door, the front door swings shut in her f...