You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Wisconsin Cops
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Handgun Lovers
- Honor Guard Group
- LE Runners
- HR 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- LEO Recommended Equipment Products and Training
- Less-Lethal Weapons Tactical Scenario Training
- Law Enforcement Instructors
- HGN Officers
- DefensiveCombative Tactics Instructors
- Grants Grant Writing
- TASER X26 Instructors Forum
- Cops 4 Christ
ssgking2001: Quiz Results
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken over 4 years ago
- New Berlin, WI
- February 12, 1978
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Running and basketball
- Favorite Movies:
- So many could make this list! A few that come to mind: Man on Fire, Bourne movies, Forrest Gump, I am Legend
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Favorite Music:
- I Like most genres. Favorite artists include Jon Foreman, Shawn McDonald, Caedmon's Call, David Crowder Band, Jennifer Knapp, Sara Groves, Matt Kearney, Matt Maher, Muse, The Weepies, Ray Lamontagne, and Johnny Cash
"What an amazing view! Thanks for your service and stay safe."