You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Honor Guard Group
- Indiana LEOs
- Patch Collecting
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Field Training Officers FTO
- Law Enforcement History
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Ball State Law Enforcement Alumni
- 2ND SHIFT PATROL
- Cubs Fans Lounge
- God Country Notre Dame
- The Brotherhood
- Crisis Intervention Team
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST MICHAEL
- Midwest Law Enforcement LEO Only
- Critical Incident Stress Management team
- INDIANA OHIO ILLINOIS KENTUCKY MISSOURI and MICHIGAN LEOS AND DISPATCHERS
- CISMPeer Support
squids2014: Quiz Results
Copper or Hosehead taken over 6 years ago
- South Bend, IN
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Baseball, Shooting,
"Last chance to defeat this will be Gov. Daniels deciding not so sign it. But I dont think that will happen. Mass emails might sway him. Link to ..."
Indiana LEO's are going to be put in additonal danger with this bill that is currently heading toward becoming a law. It is a right to resist law....
"This bill has passed the house...No support for LEO's in Indiana anymore!"
Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.