You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Cruiser Pics
- New England Patriots
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Where Eagles Fly
- Animal Cops
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- The Brotherhood
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- Gangs In America Gangland History Channel Info
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT?
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- myspace links
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- It really yanks my chain when...........
- The Love Of A K-9
- Charlotte, NC
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving
- Shooting, Martial Arts, Gym
- Favorite Movies:
- SWAT, Rambo, Walking Tall, 300, Braveheart
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Family Guy,
- Favorite Music:
Allied Barton Company Police, Patrol OfficerSummary: He is known in our department as the one to call when it hits the fan. He is a true friend. I really have enjoyed working with him and hope to continue to be able to work with such a good officer.