A terrorists worst nightmare Sgts run the department ask any Police Officer Knows how to do things right and works hard to make it so Old school COP Brother In Blue NYPD Veteran Leaders are not born Leaders are made Proud to Know NEW YORKS FINEST youd probably be off on 34s by now The way I drive I Missed A Frecken Great Boss Ill Be Your Driver AnyTime A Fellow NYPD Warrior God Bless And Stay Safe and they are made by effort and hard work
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- New York City Police
- Active & Retired LEOs of New York
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- pray for our Law Enforcement Officers
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Die Hard Republicans
- John Wayne Fans!
- Rush Limbaugh Fans
- Cops Against Socialistic Leadership and a Welfare State
- Respect for the flag
- Calling all SRO'S
- Criminal Justice Students
- NYPD OFFICERS
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- 007 MOVIE FANS
- Police Humor / Jokes
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- LEO Against Medical Marijuana Clinics
- Radical Islam: For info and discussion
- Irish heritage
- Continuing Education
- New York Mets Fans
- television cops
- Friends on the Wall
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Police Talk
- History Of Law Enforcement
- Our Fallen Brothers: The Unsung Heroes
- FANS OF THE LAWMAN: Steven Seagal
- CounterTerrorism Group Discussion
- 9/11 Never Forget
- International Police Collectors Group
- The Tec group
- Sheriff Joe
- Thoughts and Prayers group
- Those Who Didn't Vote For Obama !
- Cops Helping Cops
- Terrorism and the U.S. Police Officer
- Criminal Justice Debate Group
- LEOs Loving Baseball - MLB
- Yes Another but better, Sean Hannity Fan Club
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Cops Pub
- The Sarge's LEO Mentoring Team
- PoliceLink Tributes
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Second Amendment Supporters
- TEA PARTY COPS
- Veetle Free Movie & T.V. Club Group
- The New Republican
- Catholic LEO's
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- President Reagan
- execute cop killers
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- YOUR MOST SCARIEST EXPIRIENCES AND HOW YOU DELT WITH IT
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Humor In Uniform
- Best Vacation Spots for Families
- Police Humor
- Project LIfesaver Agencies
southpore1: Quiz Results
City of New York Police Department, Police OfficerSummary: 10-85 sector Sargent he´s there!!!!!
NYPD, LieutenantSummary: We worked together on the mean streets of New York side by side, supervising the same squad, Tom broke me in as a rookie Sergeant. Good Man, Good Sense of humor.
The Good Citizens of New York City!, Evidence Collection TechSummary: I know he has my back! Patrol is the backbone! Like a good Shepard's pie, he's always welcome!
On behalf of the NYPD MOS & Verified LEO's Welcome, I would like to send our deepest condolences to the family and friends of Sr. Investigator ...
On behalf of the NYPD MOS & Verified LEO's Welcome, I would like to express our condolences to the family and friends of Deputy Ryan Tvelia; No...