You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- K9 Police
- NFL Fans
- Crime Scene
- RetiredDisabled LEO
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- BLUE KNIGHTS Members only
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- Daily Devotional
- GODs Cops
- 911 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- The Brotherhood
- Our Happy Birthday Page
- what makes a cop a cop
- FAVORITE PET GROUP
- THAT DAMN VEST
- Nascar Race Lovers
- The Love Of A K-9
- NFL FOOT BALL LOVERS
- Troubles in Todays Society
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Retired Officers Group Life after the Job
somanyroads: Quiz Results
How Do You Handle Danger? taken almost 5 years ago
- Wiscasset, ME
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Retired (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Motorcycles, Dogs, Travel, Camping and all Sports.
- Favorite Movies:
- Action movies and comedies.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- COPS, CSI, NCSI, & Boston Legal
- Favorite Music:
- Phil Collins "Something in the air tonight" It was great for the midnight shift. I really like all music though!
"Craig I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving! :-) "
"Craig I love this time of year with 3 sports going on. Baseball, basketball, and hockey. The weather is getting better and better and summer will ..."