You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- OKLAHOMA COUNTY SO
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- pray for our Law Enforcement Officers
- PoliceLink Chat
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Preserving The Sanctity Of Life
- FAVORITE PET GROUP
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Those Who Didnt Vote For Obama
- Concealed Carry Advocates Opposition Discussion Group
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Cops Helping Cops
- Vigilant Preservation
- NFL Fans
- The Brotherhood
- Rush Limbaugh Fans
- GLOCK LOVERS
- John Wayne Fans
- Losing a loved one to death
- Oklahoma Officers
- Oklahoma Sooner Fans
- Oklahoma LEO
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Just a LEO Thing
- Master Masons with a Shield
- Masonic Police Officers
- Oklahoma Masons in Law Enforcement
- FUNNY TEXT MESSAGE FORWARDS
- Bethany, OK
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Football, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting
- Favorite Movies:
- Passion of the Christ, The Patriot, Brave Heart, Anthing without Sean Penn!
- Favorite TV Shows:
- History Channel, Discovery Channel, Biography Channel, NFL Network Ted Nugent's Hunting Show...all in HD of course.
- Favorite Music:
- Southern Rock ( Lynrd Skynrd, Allman Brothers) Country. No Rap or Hip Hop. Sirrius Radio- Patriot Channel, Blue Collar Comedy.
Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office, DeputySummary: Sgt. Lancaster is a pleasure to work for and with. He is all about getting the job done and that is very refreshin.
Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.