You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- TEXAS LEO'S
- NCAA Football
- Policing with Kids
- LEO Technology & Computing
- PICS FROM COPS THAT HUNT
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Blue Bloggers
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- LSU MANIA
- The Brotherhood
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Police International
- The Hunting Shack
- President Reagan
- Coffee Drinkers Anonymous
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Full Metal Jacket
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- LEOs faced with domestic violence
- Elvis Presley fans
- The defining moment
- Thank You Police Officers
- Savage Nation
- so ya had a bad day.....
- Yes Another but better, Sean Hannity Fan Club
- HOUSTON AREA LEO'S
- Houston, TX
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Baseball, Fishing, Hunting, more baseball
- Favorite Movies:
- Lonesome Dove, The Long Riders, Dirty Harry
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Everyone Loves Raymond, Tool Time
- Favorite Music:
- Christian, Country, some old rock
Looking to possibly put a tac light on my Glock 22. Anybody have any first hand recommendations on which one is better?