You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- K9 Police
- Oklahoma Officers
- Rodeo Cops
- THE FIRST 48
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Policing with Kids
- Oklahoma City
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- Police Music
- Deputy Sheriff's
- Emergency! / Adam-12
- K9 Trainers
- K9 Police Memorials
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- K-9 Units - Funding, Training and Fun!
- Police Humor
- 4 Legged Partners
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- GOD's Cops
- Department pranks
- HGN Officers
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- COPS WHO COOK!!!
- Aggressive Dog Handling
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Iron Fist Of The Law
- Most Amazing Videos
- Cops Helping Cops
- Speed Stories
- THE F.T.O.
- Oklahoma State University Fans
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Poker Players
- Oklahoma Criminal Interdiction
- Your Department
- Tracking, Trailing, and Detection K-9's
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Friends& Students of Dan Johnson
- Un-Motivational Posters
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Star Wars Fans
- Oklahoma K9
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Future Detectives
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Martial Arts, Fishing, Hunting, Riding horses,
Oklahoma County Sheriffs Office, Interdiction PartnerSummary: I've learned more from KJ than any seminar, class, or instructional video I've ever seen. Truly a remarkable friend and colleague.
Oklahoma County SO, Patrol SupervisorSummary: A fair and dedicated professional who knows more about counter-drug operations than anyone I have ever met. Kevin is always willing to jump in with both feet to help anyone at anytime. I consider myself fortunate to know him and to work with him.