DRAG RACING FAN THOUGHT THE RAM CHARGERS BOUGHT SHEEP ON CREDIT Special in every sense of the word My good friend SOLID Know what morals are and uses them ITS BEEN SO LONG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOUR PICTURE ON A MILK CARTON New Yorks Finest NYPD TRUE BLUE HEART OF GOLD My Favorite MICK CHUCK WENT TO A BULIMIA PARTY THATS WHERE THE CAKE JUMPS OUT OF THE GIRL NYPD Veteran God Bless you in your retirement A great American patriot A Constant Reminder of What Friendship Means KICK ASS WARRIOR GOES TO THE BEACH AND KICKS SAND IN HIS OWN FACE TAKES NO PRISONERSI WANT TO BE LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Patch Collecting
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- New York City Police
- Yes Another but better, Sean Hannity Fan Club
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Stalker's House
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- Gun Buffs
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Duty And Dedication
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Retired Officers Group/ Life after the Job
- Just a LEO Thing!
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Cancer Survivors
- Fallen Heroes
- Thoughts and Prayers group
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- Georgia Cops and Supporters
- NYPD OFFICERS
- Georgia Patch Collectors
- World strangest LAWS
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Roll Call Safety group.
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- The Love Of A K-9
- Kimber Fans
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- NYC SANITATION POLICE (FOP 13)
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- l.e.o memorial group
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Free Online Court Records
- Troll Hunters Inc
- EIGHTIES MUSIC & CULTURE LOVERS
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Active & Retired LEOs of New York
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Criminal Justice Students
- TROLL HUNTERS 2
- TIM's ROADHOUSE
- Friends on the Wall
- COPS WHO COOK!!!
servingproud: Quiz Results
The TV Cop Quiz taken over 4 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken about 5 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken over 4 years ago
2nd Amendment Shootout taken over 4 years ago
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken over 4 years ago
Sylvia Eleni Trembelas
Retired, US Dept of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons, Chief, Central Inmate Monitoring System (CIMS); Witness Security Designations AdministratorSummary: Chuck's personality and outlook on life prevent you for feeling sorry for youself, when you've had a bad day. He's eager to learn new things and has, hopefully, learned about the category of inmates I worked with (truly, a breed apart), how I dealt with them, and earned their respect - more or less. I can always count on Chuck to cheer me up when Im feeling low and I know he's not doing it to curry favor... He's just being himself.
PL friend, PL friendSummary: Chuck is such a caring and helpful person! He is spot-on when posting on forums, he is my very good friend, and confidant. A PL mainstay, assest, and great person to know!
City of New York Police Department, Police OfficerSummary: First in Police Link, he´s a super partner on our group websites!
N/A, N/ASummary: Chuck is my very good friend. He is a dedicated family man and a loyal brother in blue.
"Hey there Brother. I'm hanging in there. Hope all is well your way. I'll try to call you this weekend. Been up to my eye balls. Will fill you in l..."