You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Coffee Drinkers Anonymous
- NFL Fans
- Family Guy Fans
- New York Jets Nation
- Gun Buffs
- Struggling with Holidays
- UFOS Ghosts Other Strange Phenomenon
- MUG SHOTS TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- MARCH BIRTHDAYS
- GODs Cops
- The Grease Pit
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- LIFE LINERS
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- If you could save just one woman from being a victim
- MSU GROUP
- Corrections Officers Support Group
schultze2112: Quiz Results
Informed’s 3rd Edition Law Enforcement Field Guide: Test Your Knowledge taken about 6 years ago
- Elmwood Park, NJ
- Private Security or Investigator
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
- Patch Collecting, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting,
- Favorite Movies:
- Goodfellas, Scarface, The Natural, Star Trek, American Gangster, The Departed
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Law and Order, House, Scrubs, Family Guy, World's Dumbest, DEA, 3rd Watch, Ghost Hunters, Rescue Me, The Shield
- Favorite Music:
- Rock, Metal, and Jazz
"Great. A mobile trash recepticle painted black, with security written all over it that sprays water, urine, or defense spray."
After game 1 in the pre season, it looks like the same old story. The defensive line failed again. I know it's only the pre season and the games ...