stay safe God Bless you Thanks for your faithful service in a very special part of LE Fidelis ad Mortem Armed Forces Supporter Brother in Christ Proud to Know Warrior Dedicated Professional Blue to the Bone American Patriot New Yorks Finest Pilot Hard Charger GOD BLESS YOUR PATHWAY New York True Blue
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- New York City Police
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Criminal Justice Students
- The Love Of A K-9
- Badge Collecting
- Patch Collecting
- Diecast Model Police Cars
- Volunteer Police.
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- NYPD OFFICERS
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Addicted to Police Link
- New York Yankee Fans
- Preventing School Violence
- nypd auxiliary
- Law Enforcement Recruiters
- Blue LEO's
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- The Brotherhood
- Reserve Police and Deputies
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- The Warrior Code
- Nascar Race Lover's
- John Wayne Fans!
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Support Our COPS!!
- Transportation Officers
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Remember When
- M.S.U. GROUP
- Active,Past, or Future Members of "THE LARGEST STREET GANG IN AMERICA"
- Country Western Music Fans
- Missouri Patches
- Duty And Dedication
- National Sheriff's Association
- COPS on FOX
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- NFL Fans
- Texas Cops
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Fans of TV's SouthLand
- POLICE LINK PATCHES
- The Not So Often Thank you.
- Let us shake your hand some day...
- If you could save, just one woman from being a victim...
- Good Humor
- Police Humor
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- THE STANG GROUP
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- International Police Collectors Group
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Area Secured
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Glock 28
- The funniest thing your kids have said
- Miliitary Troops Down
- Living and Otherwise, Thankyou
- Greeks, Part-Greeks, Friends of Greeks, Music, Recipes, Forget What You Learned When Pledging - How to REALLY Pronounce the Greek Alphabet
- Policing with Kids
- Sex Crimes / Child Abuse Investigators
- Love and Marriage
- Americas Hope US
- VISITING LEO'S
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- LEO Against Medical Marijuana Clinics
- KATHLEEN'S WOUNDED WARRIORS
- DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY POLICE
- cat lovers
- FANS OF THE LAWMAN: Steven Seagal
- corrections officer appreciation
- Friends on the Wall
s3sk: Quiz Results
Can I Be a Cop If... taken over 3 years ago
- New York, NY
- Reserve / Auxiliary Officer
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
Auxiliary Recruitment Section HQ
Fir Na Dli
NYS PARKS EMT
Central Park Medical Unit
Central Park Auxilary Field Training Officer
Trench Rescue Operations
Ice Rescue Technician
Carmel Vol. Ambulance Corps.
NYS FF1 Interior
Pawling Fire Dept. and EMS
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Baseball, Shooting, Cycling, Fishing, Working on Cars (VW's) I have an R32, Collecting Police Car Models. Even though I live in the city, I have a farm in upstate NY and love farming and country related activities
- Favorite Movies:
- Gladiator, Miami Vice, Righteous Kill, Deja Vu, Inside Man,
- Favorite TV Shows:
- In the Heat of the Night, Law and Order SVU, CI, NCIS, Dexter, Big Love, Southland, Paranormal State, Locked up Abroad,
- Favorite Music:
- Everything - yes I love country.