You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- 911 Never Forget
- GLOCK PERFECTION
- Department pranks
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Firearms Instructors Verified LEO Only
- Two Wheels Down
- Wandering LEOs
- LEO-OFFICER SAFETYINTELLIGENCE
- Gang Symbolism Identifiers
- Strange prison stories
- Pre-Police Academy Questions
- Arizona LEOs
- Phoenix LEOs
- Off Road and Rockcrawlers
- Fraternal Order of Police
- The Brotherhood
- The Night Shift
- The Great Outdoors
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Science LEOs
- Photo Radar
- HGN Officers
- Police - AKA Cops
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Police Humor
- Speed Stories
- International Police Collectors Group
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Cops Firefighters EMTs Homes for Rent
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Duty And Dedication
- Remember When
- Glendale, AZ
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Fishing, Boating, Backpacking, Motorcycles.
- Favorite Movies:
- Point break, Die Hard, Back To The Future, Super Troopers, Super Bad (Mclovin).
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Dexter, Pawnstars, American restorations
- Favorite Music:
- Alternative, Classic Rock, Some Metal.
"I can appreciate wanting warmer weather, I grew up in Pittsburgh. Even though I haven't lived there in 27 yrs I remember spring fever like it was ..."