You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- FANS OF DIESEL TRUCKS
- Texas Police
- Department pranks
- Duty And Dedication
- Hog Hunters
- TEXAS LEO'S
- K9 Police
- Military Police
- Country Western Music Fans
- LEO / Fire / Military Motorcycle Clubs
- Traffic Naughtsies
- Superhero Alter-Egos
- John Wayne Fans!
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Traffic Cops
- SONS OF ANARCHY fans
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- HGN Officers
- Police with Tattoos
- Rodeo Cops
- Cops Helping Cops
- Remember When
- Police Humor
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- REMEMBER HIGH SCHOOL?
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- Army Military Police Officers
- Getin in and Getin out! How Hard Do You Get Stuck?
- Speed Stories
- what makes a cop a cop
- Drunk Encounters on Duty
- Dog Lovers
- True Rednecks
- Dirt Bike and Dual Sporting Adventures. (Motorcycles)
- Gun Buffs
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- LEO's United
- myspace links
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- What NOT to say to a Police Officer
- Big Buck
- I have tattoos, and im a Cop?
- Verified LEO's
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
rowdyrodin: Quiz Results
Can You Get Past the Board? by Dr. Richard Weinblatt taken over 2 years ago
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Cop? taken over 3 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken over 4 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken over 4 years ago
- Gladewater, TX
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting,
- Favorite Music:
"well hello to you too and thanks for the add how are u doing this wounderful weekend"