You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
roemer_n_his_gn: Quiz Results
What's Your Money IQ? taken almost 3 years ago
- Sainte Genevieve, MO
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Baseball, Shooting, Fishing,
- Favorite Movies:
- Twister, Flood: A River's Rampage, Dale Earnhardt 3, Days of Thunder, Bad Boys I & II, Back Draft, Ladder 49, Dangerous Minds, Training Day, Forrest Gump, Remember the Titans, Crimson Tide, Big Daddy, Behind Enemy Lines, Top Gun, Tom & Huck, The Sandlot
- Favorite TV Shows:
- That 70's Show, Home Improvement, A Haunting, Law & Order, South Park, Cops, and anything on the Military, Discovery, and History channels.
- Favorite Music:
- 3 Doors Down, Green Day, Breaking Benjamin, The Used, Story of the Year, Amber Pacific, Staind, Coheed and Cambria, My Chemical Romance, The Eagles, Jonny Lang, Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Josh Gracin, Tim McGraw, Alan Jackson, Darius Rucker.
I'll be in DC late Tuesday night. Staying with a friend in Virginia. He's not LE, just an old friend. As this is obviously my first, I have no clue...
I'll be in DC Tuesday night. What's all going on for Police Week?
Thanks for everyone's input. I appreciate it. I'm starting to iron out my list of things to do. Looks like I'm going May 15th to May 22nd. I'll be ...