God Bless Youll do GREAT If you REALLY want to make that career change stick with it and study hard Best Of Luck To You In Your Career hockey law speed is great but safety is first football go get em stand up gal humour trainer never give up mma nature enthusiast dog are great
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Fallen Heroes
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- Police Humor / Jokes
- World strangest LAWS
- TN School Resource Officers
- Nashville Predator fans
- God's Warriors
- Bail Enforcement Officers
- The Love Of A K-9
- Troubles in Today's Society
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Survivors Of Natural Disasters
- Publish Your Day
- Fantasy Sports Nuts
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- NFL FOOT BALL LOVERS
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Transportation Officers
- K9 Police
- Questions and discussions for the inexperienced Leo
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Fans Of Deadliest Catch
- Losing a loved one to death
- Families behind the Badge
- Motivating QUOTES...
- K9 Handlers Tips & Tricks
retrever: Quiz Results
- Corunna, MI
- Considering a Police Career
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Hockey, Martial Arts, Fishing, Hunting, Dog training
- Favorite Movies:
- Deer Hunter, Blue Brothers, Goodfellows
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Discovery channel, Nat. Geo
- Favorite Music:
- Just about everything
"Hmmp...for someone who has "crushed himself" he was quite capable of getting out of the car, swing at the officer, and then resist arrest with two ..."
"Get 'em all, throw them in the darkest cell you can find, let them rot. No deals."
"RIP, you will be missed but never forgotten."
"You're kidding right? All this piece of worm food got was a bloody lip and now we have brave men who literally put their lives on the line every d..."