A true American Patriot who respects the Constitution Fellow veteran God Bless you Remember to have FUN with life Stay safe Appreciate your past service PARK SERVICE GUARDIAN A Hard Charger Got Your Back 24 Hours and Seven Days A Week A True Federal LEO May God Bless Your Pathway A True Warrior A Great Park Ranger A good friend A MANS MAN A KINGS KING
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Retired/Disabled LEO
- Retired Officers Group/ Life after the Job
- National Park Service LEO's
- U.S. Federal Law Enforcement
- Park Officers
- Fish and Wildlife Officers
- Prior service (military)
- Fraternal Order of Police
- LEOS to advise those "Considering Joining"
- Remember When
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Country Western Music Fans
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- 9/11 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- John Wayne Fans!
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Verified LEO's
- The Warrior Code
- FIREFIGHTERS, EMT'S, AND LEO'S: THOSE WHO DO IT ALL
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Range Shooting
- Gun Buffs
- International Police Collectors Group
- Cops for Israel
- Cops Helping Cops
- Police Humor
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Speed Stories
- Department pranks
- Army Military Police Officers
- The Grease Pit
- Firearms Instructors Verified LEO Only
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Stalker's House
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Less-Lethal Weapons Tactical Scenario Training
- LEO'S WITH MOTORCYCLES
- Your Department
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Off Duty Carry
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Park Ranger
- Armorers Bench
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Movie Reviews for Cops & Friends of Police Link
- television cops
- Funniest Arrests
- Full Metal Jacket
- PoliceLink Chat
- Concealed Carry Advocates / Opposition Discussion Group
- Badge Collecting
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- WHAT KIND OF GUNS DO YOU HAVE!
- Las Vegas, NV
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Retired (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
Valor Award-National Park Rangers Lodge
Old Style US Marshals badge
Personal design for a US Ranger badge
9th Infantry Division, my unit in the Army
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting, building and flying scale r/c helicopters.
- Favorite Movies:
- Platoon, Heat
- Favorite TV Shows:
- NCIS, NUMBERS
- Favorite Music:
"As a matter of fact, I do still have it."
"I still have my 1968 issue Camillus model that I carried in my flight survival vest all through the army and my tour in VN. A little loose now aro..."
This is a very comfortable, and versatile knife. Not real big, and costs about $45.