You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- The Brotherhood
- Law Enforcement for McCain
- GODs Cops
- Christians for TRUTH
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- Families with Cancer
- International Police Collectors Group
- PoliceLink Chat
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- James Stewart fans
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- The Warrior Code
- John Wayne Fans
- Country Western Music Fans
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 911 Never Forget
- Duty And Dedication
- Remember When
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- The Great Outdoors
- the Code 3 Club
- Support Our COPS
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST MICHAEL
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Death Penalty for cop killers
prophet911: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Vehicle Are You? Round II taken over 4 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken about 6 years ago
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken over 6 years ago
Right or Left? taken over 6 years ago
The TV Cop Quiz taken over 6 years ago
- Battle Creek, MI
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Hockey, Shooting, Cycling
- Favorite Movies:
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Favorite Music:
- Christian Rock, Classic Rock, Country
"The 88mph excuse was pretty good."
"murder v. deportation. He'll be back to do some more crimes so we can pay for his housing and three square a day. And I don't mean in jail. He's an..."