You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- LEOs who are Photographers
- LEO Nikon Lovers
- UFOS Ghosts Other Strange Phenomenon
- Horse Owners Riders and Mounted Patrol
- Off Duty Horse People
- Tribute to Our Kids
- Gods Poets and Prayers
- POGO LOVERS
- PIOs Corner
- Rodeo Cops
- Correctional Officers
- Memorial To Our Loved Ones
- Holiday Season
- Duty And Dedication
- what makes a cop a cop
- Dog Tales
- Animal Cops
- The Four Horsemen
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- Concealed Carry Advocates Opposition Discussion Group
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Canadians friends of Canucks
- Fallen Friends
- Night shift Corrections Officers
- Women in Law Enforcement
pocodan: Quiz Results
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 6 years ago
- Washington, DC
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Baseball, Hockey, Fishing, Paint Horses Woodworking and furniture refinishing
- Favorite Music:
- Country or Rock
"He got 2 1/2 years and she had 8 years of pain and suffering before dying of her injuries. Hmmmmm........WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!
"Way to "cowgirl up"!!!! You go Girl!!!!!!!!!"
"RIP, my thoughts are with your family, fellow officers and the community. Having family in that area I know how close knit those small communities..."