You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Navy Expeditionary Combat Command
- Destroying Cancer
- LEO Laugh Works - Humor & Ha Ha's
- Real Men Don't Hit Women
- U.S. Navy Corpsmen
- Prior service (military)
- LEOs Loving Baseball - MLB
- Veetle Free Movie & T.V. Club Group
- New York Yankee Fans
- Scuba Buddies
- Humor In Uniform
- Dispatchers Rock!
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- the Code 3 Club
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- Tactical Professionals- LE/Military/PSD
- Salty Dogs
- Whiskey Drinkers Watering Hole
- Do Tell
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- UNKNOWN PATCHES
- International Police Collectors Group
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
navy_doc: Quiz Results
- Newport, RI
- Military Police / Military
- Retired (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Cycling, Billiards, bourbon
- Favorite Movies:
- The Blues Brothers, Super Troopers, Bad Santa
- Favorite TV Shows:
- South Park, Hoarders
- Favorite Music:
- All kinds
"Sorry I'm just getting back to you... All is well here, enjoying spring. How are things with you? "
"Spring has finally arrived here. Very nice to be able to get out and enjoy it. Take care. "
"Wonderful! What's your chances? The cutbacks hurting the Army? "