You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Crack Head Hunting Club
- The Vest-Up Club
- Our Fallen Brothers: The Unsung Heroes
- Fallen Heroes
- COPS WRITERS
- Ohio LEO's
- Master Masons with a Shield
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Physical Fitness Instructors
- Trainers Corner
- Self Defense Training
- LAW ENFORCEMENT & MILITARY TRAINERS
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- The Brotherhood A.F. & A.M.
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- LEO Life: Behind the Scenes
- Friends on the Wall
- Bike Patrol Units
- Immigration Enforcement Forum
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Most Amazing Videos
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Badge of Honor
- Illinois LEO's
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
- EIGHTIES MUSIC & CULTURE LOVERS
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- LEO Against Medical Marijuana Clinics
- The Gun Range
- FAMILY GUY LOVERS
- LAW & ORDER ... TV SHOW
- Funniest Arrests
- A star is born and hero is made.
- BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL
- GEORGIA K9
- COPS WHO COOK!!!
- LEO Laugh Works - Humor & Ha Ha's
- President Reagan
- Phoenix Raven Program (Air Police)
- CounterTerrorism Group Discussion
- Seeking the Justice
- execute cop killers
- Boycott of Crate&Barrel Company
- MONTANA TROOPERS MEMORIAL
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- Freemasons all over the world
- Greeks, Part-Greeks, Friends of Greeks, Music, Recipes, Forget What You Learned When Pledging - How to REALLY Pronounce the Greek Alphabet
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- Rottweiler Owners & Lovers Club
- C.S.I. " Can't Stand Idiots"
- Fans of The Ultimate Fighter
- The Debaters Club
- In Memory of Fallen Soldiers
- Real Men Don't Hit Women
- Majoring in Criminal Justice
- Orange County Sheriff's Ofc. (FL) Fallen Heroes Tribute Site
- Let's talk B.S. ! ! ! !
- Shomrim Society of Police Link
- In Remembrance: Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
- Australia's Afghanistan Honour Roll
- TIM's ROADHOUSE
- Publish Your Day
- Families with Cancer
- Australia's Iraq War Honour Roll
- Best Cop Movies
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Heavy Metal Fans
- Autism Awareness
- The Armory
- Redlight's Deployment Journal
- Women who love motorcycles
mkiprotection: Quiz Results
Copper or Hosehead taken almost 4 years ago
Right or Left? taken almost 3 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 3 years ago
Are You Heart Healthy? taken over 3 years ago
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken almost 4 years ago
Richwood Police, SergeantSummary: Mitchell has been an asset to this department in the past three years. Officers look up to him and I respect him tremendously.
Richwood PD., OfficerSummary: Very professional. Always on point. And likes to watch my six.
SuzieQ Citizen Cope
Police Link, Police Link FriendSummary: He has become a close friend to me recently and I have nothing but love and respect for him not only as a friend and individual, but also as a LEO. He has my back and I have his as well. I greatly appreciate his serving and protecting. He's a gift from God and I'm so blessed to know him.