Illinois Finest Proud Father Proud to Know American Patriot Hard Charger Warrior Dedicated Professional Blue to the Bone brother Appreciate your service in a very important area of Law Enforcement God Bless you and your family Brother in black HUGE CUB AND BEAR FAN warrior would be in anybodies corner in a minute
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Correctional Officers
- Da Bears
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Movie Buffs
- Cubs Fans Lounge
- Job Openings
- Illinois LEOs
- LEO Fitness Forum
- Reserve Officers
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- Stalkers House
- GLOCK ONLY BAD BOY
- Be On The Lookout WANTED
- PT ASSESSMENT
- FNGs and Applicants
- Support Our COPS
- INDIANA OHIO ILLINOIS KENTUCKY MISSOURI and MICHIGAN LEOS AND DISPATCHERS
- The Illinois Law Enforcement Forum
- Verified LEOs
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Concealed Carry Advocates Opposition Discussion Group
- Decatur, IL
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Baseball, Shooting, Fishing, Drinkin beer, music, hangin with my kids
- Favorite Movies:
- Eldorado, A man apart, In harms way, Man on fire, SWAT,Out for Justice
- Favorite TV Shows:
- First 48, COPS, 2 and1/2 men, Lockup, My Big Redneck Wedding, NYPD Blue
- Favorite Music:
- Metal, Country, Classic Rock, 80's and yes that includes the hair bands
IDOC, CORRECTIONAL OFFICERSummary: AWESOME!
If I might offer a piece of advice being a big guy and very well trained in the martial arts are good, but the ability to use your mouth ismore imp...
"I think they should get a unified set of ten codes for the nation. Just peaking on the radio takes up too much time. Everyone should know 10-codes."