Thin Blue Warrior Blue Brother Member of the CNR Group True Blue Your A Boss A Warrior A Kick Ass Cop God Bless BROTHER IN BLUE Stay safe and God Bless A Great Friend To Have hero SRT StrengthReliableTrustworthy PROUDLY PROTECTING AND SERVING American Hero Thanks for all you do
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Pennsylvania L.E.O s and Friends
- NFL Fans
- Cops Comedy Casa
- New York City Police
- Fraternal Order of Police
- John Wayne Fans!
- Tribute to Our Kids
- Pittsburgh Steelers Fans
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 9/11 Never Forget
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Duty And Dedication
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Country Western Music Fans
- GOD's Cops
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Remember When
- Star Trek and Knight Rider Fans...
- The Warrior Code
- Gangs In America Gangland History Channel Info
- Area Secured
- FUN FOOD TRIVIA
- Holiday Season
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Preventing School Violence
- MISSING CHILDREN, ADULTS
- International Police Collectors Group
- PoliceLink Chat
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- MARCH BIRTHDAYS
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- METRO ATLANTA / USA COPS
- Cops Helping Cops
- Cops and Computer Programing
- NYC SANITATION POLICE (FOP 13)
- The Grease Pit
- Police Humor
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Speed Stories
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- HGN Officers
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Ghost stories
- Most Amazing Videos
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Army Military Police Officers
- MSN Hotmail IM
- "Please tell about a special loved pet that was lost and laid to rest!!"
- Policing with Kids
- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Guns and Ammo
- THOSE WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR MURTHA
- myspace links
- Everything 80's
- Guns and Hoses Foundation
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- Department pranks
- Dumb Criminals & Funny Cop stories
- Support Our COPS!!
- Losing a loved one to death
- Civic Duty
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- SOME PEOPLES KIDS!!!!!
- Worst Jobs Held
- Career Advice
- Range Shooting
- Bible Study Friendly
- Kids with Cancer
- For All Our Heroes
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- The PEN and the SWORD: Use of Force, Report Writing, and other Relative Topics
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Buy American
- Motivating QUOTES...
- Nashville Predator fans
- TN School Resource Officers
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- WANTED: Pennsylvania Fugitives
- Thoughts and Prayers group
- Stalker's House
- All Things Camaro
- Playstation 3 Gamers
- American Police Officers
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Your Department
- Pennsylvania Law Enforcement
- Detroit Bad Boys
- Martial Arts
- GLOCK ONLY BAD BOY
- All About Sig Sauer
- Current Issues
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- The Good Ole Days
- GUN DEALS
- HOOD RAT HUNTING CLUB
- Helping Kids
- Military & Family
- Irish heritage
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- Ohio Deputy Sheriffs and police officers
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- Illinois LEO's
- State Defense Force/State Guard
- Texas Cops
- Bill9823's Desk (Moderator #2)
- LIFE LINER'S
- Forensic Files
- Which Is More Dangerous? Your Job Or Your Food?
- When SH*T Happens!
- Support your local Neighborhood Watch Programs!!
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Team Spartan
- What Would You Do?
- 24 Fans
- Cruiser Pics
- JACK BAUER
- Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
- American Idol Fans
- Affirmative Action Discussions
- Preserving The Sanctity Of Life
- Vacation Day Dreams
- television cops
- Roll Call Safety group.
- Law Enforcement History
- GLOCK LOVERS
- LEO Fitness Forum
- Don't cry for me LE...
- If you could save, just one woman from being a victim...
- Computer Age
- Concealed Carry Advocates / Opposition Discussion Group
- Troubles in Today's Society
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- FUNNY TEXT MESSAGE FORWARDS
- The Brotherhood
- Security Officer's or LEO's You be the Judge.
- Prophetic Spirits
- Job Openings
- Why did you become a cop?
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- Close Quarters Combat Guild
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Weight lifting fanatics
- "Die Hard" Lovers
- NFL FOOT BALL LOVERS
- In Remembrance: Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
- Future LEOs of the world
- Police Link Martial Arts Group
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Every Great Idea I Have Gets Me Into Trouble
- Cancer Survivors
- Passing On Random Acts of Kindness (PARK)
- Fans Of Deadliest Catch
- Fans of the Bushmaster
- Kimber Fans
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Fans of TV's SouthLand
- Fans of Rescue Me
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- Let us shake your hand some day...
- Breakups & Divorce: Surviving it all
- Miliitary Troops Down
- Love, Life & Friendship
- Helping Children Group
- Tattoo Enthusiasts
- Airport Police Group
- LEO Laugh Works - Humor & Ha Ha's
- Destroying Cancer
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- The Gun Range
- The Naughty Norwegian: UFF DA Jokes & More!
- Cops Pub
mcl1749: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Vehicle Are You? Round II taken about 3 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 4 years ago
Could You Get a Scholarship? taken over 4 years ago
What's Your Money IQ? taken over 4 years ago
Swissvale Borough Police Department, PatrolmanSummary: Matt is a gifted leader and a proactive Lt. He rewards productivity and doesn't have time for political games. Working with Matt as your boss, you know he's got your back, and that's not something that can be said of enough people today.
Swissvale Borough Police Dept., Patrol Officer / TrafficSummary: I am grateful to have the honor to work with an honest, funny and personable person.
Swissvale Police Department, Police OfficerSummary: I have known Matt for over 10 years and he is one of the best police officers I have ever worked with. He has the knowledge and isn't afraid to share it, he doesn't play games and his shift always gets the job done. He is a exceptional leader.
Swissvale Police, Patrol Officer / InvestigatorSummary: My first 'good' experience with this department came under the guidance of Matt - he has a good sense of humor, knows how to relate to people, knows the law, knows the rules, and knows how to motivate people